We are a New York based non profit organization actively involved in charity work for the past two decades. Our mission is to provide support, services, and assistance in terms of health, education and environment for the needy, economically disadvantaged people of the third world countries.
Our charity projects include :
- Cleft-lip surgery camps that provides free surgeries to those who cannot afford it.
- Sight Restoration and Blindness Prevention project that provides free cataract surgeries with lens implantation to economically disadvantaged people of Bangladesh.
- Artificial Limb project that provides artificial limbs to disabled individuals.
- Palliative Care projects to train doctors and nurses .
- School Funding projects and Scholarships for meritorious students.
- Arsenic Awareness programs to make people aware of arsenic poisoning.
- Fellowships for journalists who do the best research work on the environment.
- Project for elderly, disabled and ill patients and financial support for orphans.
- Self-reliant projects for the poorest to start small scale business.
A small deed of humanity can bring a huge change to the society. Philanthropy is not only about giving wealth for a noble cause but also inspiring others to follow it. We are trying to follow this dream and bring about a change in the lives of thousands of economically disadvantaged people in Bangladesh.
Are you looking to forward to serve humanity in your own way? Why not make small financial contributions and bring smile in faces of thousands of people?